Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's American Thanksgiving this weekend and I'm going to use that as an excuse to list some things I am grateful for in my life.

During last month's Canadian Thanksgiving we were in the midst of mourning the loss of my husband's best friend and preparing for his memorial service.  I was definitely not in the mindset to write anything on a blog!

Right now I have more emotional space and motivation to feel gratitude.

I am so very grateful to my husband for his attention, sense of humour and willingness to be an active, helpful, supportive, loving being in my life.  He'll cook for me, shovel snow and sprinkle roadsalt for me at work to keep my students and families safe as they come and go.  He makes my feel my life is complete even when something might be missing! 

I feel gratitude each time I walk in my music studio for the opportunity to sing and dance and play music with so many loving families. 

I am grateful to have our little dog, Moka, here too.  He makes us all smile and cuddles up every chance he gets!

I am grateful to have my work and the ability to make music everyday. 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...