Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Book Review is out!

Last spring Angela Barker (Editor) asked if I would write a book review for Perspectives, the professional journal for the Early Childhood Music & Movement Association.


Apparently, you have to be a member of the ECMMA (which I encourage you to become!) to read the review and many other wonderful articles.  

If you are not a member, this is the book I reviewed.  I consume many books...and I don't usually say this...this is a book EVERY music and movement teacher or therapist should have on their bookshelf!

So, if you're not going to read the review...just go get yourself a copy of the book.  It's a book I now recommend to all parents and teachers of the very young!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...