Saturday, March 23, 2013

How to Get Updates from Make Me Musical

MakeMeMusical is getting a make-over! Check out the new tagline coming... "nurture, heal and educate thru music, movement and creativity".


Dear Wonderful Readers!

I have been away from MakeMeMusical for almost a year.  A year!?!  Yikes!

So, you haven't heard from me in quite a while and I have much to say about this past year but I won't be saying it in today's post.  


Right now, I am writing with some urgency about something else!

If you haven't already signed up, you may wish to take action now and SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER....HERE.

Why??  Cause....

Google is terminating the RSS function which (if you are receiving this message in your email) you have subscribed to.

If you have subscribed to MMM thru RSS then you will (shortly) no longer be receiving blog posts from me in your email inbox.   If you're fine with that, then you don't need to do anything.

If you wish to continue to receive free resources and blog posts from me at MakeMeMusical then you have to make sure you have signed up for the newsletter.  The newsletter will soon be the ONLY way you will continue to receive free resources and updates on the blog.

Because of this change initiated by Google, I have decided to make yet another change myself.  And I am excited about it!

I am moving MakeMeMusical to an alternative platform called wordpress.  It will not be a free platform, I will pay for it but I will also be in complete control.

The best thing about this change is that I will be able to offer more to you in the way of resources for your work with children.  Blogger had many limitations and it often meant I couldn't share things I wanted to share with you.

So, in a few weeks, the move of my site will take place and then I will be back blogging and sharing more creative ideas about music, movement and creativity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...