Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!

Snow, snow, lots of snow
Falling all around!
White and floating,  thickly coating,
Sticking to the ground!
 (sung to the tune of "Row Your Boat")


It's snowing!  It almost never snows here in Victoria, BC.  And even when it does, it never sticks!  What excitement!  Schools are closed.  Kids are happy.

Drivers are nervous...it's not a town where anyone seems to get used to the white stuff.  The road in front of my studio is usually "high traffic busy" but not today.
I've cancelled classes today, although I'm here because I live a block away from my studio, so I can walk.

What I love about snow is the quiet it brings to the air.

Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...