Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to Make Me Musical !

I just called my husband to ask him what he thought of my various blog names  ('Make Me Musical !' was my first and favorite choice).

Luckily, when I read them out (all 2 of them) he liked the one I liked. (Phew..)

He said, "Perfect!" (I love that word)

And then he said, "Of course, it's erroneous...but it's perfect!" (I'm not as fond of erroneous...I liked perfect better)

Of course, I agreed with him on the erroneous thing...

"Yes," I said, "I know that no one can really 'make' anyone musical but so many people DO think I can make someone musical."

"Yes," he said, "it's the perfect (I love that word) title for your blog."

:)




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Susan,

    You write like you talk ....lively and engaging.
    I look forward to more from you in the future...yes it is fun to write and share about what you do and love.

    Mona
    www.MeetMonaMcClelland.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...