Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The inaugural issue of the Make Me Musical Newsletter is coming out tomorrow! Are you on the list?

Brad and I in my dining room working on iMovie.
It's been a big learning curve for me to get my new newsletter ready to send out.  The newsletter is done and it's coming out tomorrow.
Bradidude!

A huge thank you to Brad Morris of Cowabunga Life who offered to help me.  And help he did!  I think he spent 5 hours patiently assisting me to learn to videotape and edit, gave me valuable advice on the formatting and creation of my newsletter.  I'm twice his age and he definitely has twice the online skills I may ever have:).

If you haven't signed up yet...it's not too late to add your name to the list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...