Friday, April 17, 2020

How times change!

How Times Change



Update!



Well....I moved this blog from blogger to a wordpress site in 2013.

All of that was done in coordination with the publication of my ebook, Growing Grounded: Movement and Songs to Organize the Brain.


Then my life took a couple of unexpected turns.  I retired from my group work with children and decided to release my obligation to maintaining a blog.   Make Me Musical disappeared as I took down my wordpress site in 2017. 


I'm regretting that decision only slightly right at this moment (lots of amazing content lost forever!) but looking on the bright side that this blogger site with all my work up to 2013 still exists and it's still extremely useful. 





 


Why have I come back to this work???

(aside from being highly specialized, highly trained and having decades of experience in all of it?)


I have recently been invited to create a new music and movement program for children at a local music school.  The purpose of creating that program is to have a live training ground to train new teachers in my unique and integrated way of teaching. 



I felt excited about the opportunity and so jumped right in this past January! 


The new program is called, Growing Grounded Kids! and you can read more about it here.



Facebook page here
Growing Grounded Kids !  

 


Instagram here
Growing Grounded Kids!




And....

The ebook is now available as a real live paperback resource book!

You can get a copy here  





Our in-person children's program is now on hold during our covid pause.  While we're pausing, I'm resurrecting this blog and creating an entirely new Teacher Training and Mentoring program with a new teaching curriculum.






It feels exciting to be creating in this world again! 

I hope you find some useful resources here for your nurturing, healing and educating work with children.

xo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...