Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Winter Woods have come down!

A quick photo just before our "Christmas in Narnia" party this past December.

 I painted this mural of the winter woods near Cair Paravel (from "The Lion , the Witch and the Wardrobe" story...in case you're wondering) at the request of a group of children a few years ago.  It's a big installation process to hang so it stays for all the Christmas parties once it's up.

  This year one of the mom's asked if I would sell it to her for their family weekend ski home.  I declined...we all love it so here at Musicalia...as you can see below...
Angel puppets and small children playing in the winter woods.
  
Yesterday was a New Year's clean-up day...the ladder's out...it's coming down...
View from top o'the ladder...14 foot ceilings are really high up!
I'll fold up my beautiful Narnian mural and save it for a future Narnian celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...