Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How to relax...Amadeus Mozart: "Piano Concerto #23 Adagio"


Mozart, Piano Concerto #23, Adagio movement
Last night my husband and I enjoyed a night out at the symphony and heard this! It's one of my favorites but I'd never heard it played live before. 

My aunt plays violin with the Victoria Symphony and we often receive tickets to enjoy interesting and beautiful performances at Victoria's Royal Theatre.  This was one of the movements we floated home to.

I'm thinking this movement would be a great creative dance piece for young children...or to inspire a mimed puppet show.  I'll let you know if either of those ideas really work with young children...in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...